Thursday, May 5, 2011

"These are a few of my favorite things..."

Well, there are so many things I could do for this week's challenge but I'm not too mobile and so I'm going to just settle with a few of my favorite things right now:

First of all, I was thrilled to see our daffodils and tulips coming up. Daffodils are my favorite flower and it's been a long time since I've lived somewhere where they actually come up every year!

Our sun room - I never get tired of looking at the room and the view of our garden. It is definitely one of my favorite places.

My walker with the towel grips that I tied on it so that it wouldn't hurt my palms so much. And, yes, yes, I have become a "bag lady" - ha ha. It is my way of "carrying" stuff around the house with me...

1 comment:

  1. Good photos Mumma....LOL at you becoming a "bag lady"!!

    I love daffodils and your sun room is so beautiful too...great photos!!

    Thanks again for doing the challenge with me :)

    Love you!
    KB

    ReplyDelete