Friday, May 13, 2011

Black & White Items - take 2

Well, I posted my pictures yesterday and this morning I was talking to Mum and she said she couldn't comment yesterday cause blogger was down. When she went to comment today my whole post was gone!!! Luckily I keep my photos in a folder, so here they are again....

Like Mum, instead of posting pictures in black and white, I found things around home that are black and white. (hope blogger doesn't delete this post again!)

My black hair straightener and hair dryer (with the white toilet in the back ground)

My work clothes: black pants and socks with a white shirt

I didn't think I owned any black clothes, but then I found I do own one black shirt
(the front of the shirt)

The back of the shirt
(yes, I'm pretty proud of myself for bungy jumping, that's why I bought the shirt!)

And last but not least, Bob's favorite hockey team is the Pittsburgh Penguins

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Blogger, I've totally forgotten what I was going to say...LOL...just kidding. I couldn't figure out what the pink was on your uniform photo, but now I see it is your socks. Gotta have some colour in there!

    Thanks for rubbing it in with the only b&w t-shirt you could find ;) I still can't believe you did that...

    Are the Penguins in the Stanley Cup finals? Dad and I don't follow it anymore...

    ReplyDelete