Saturday, February 26, 2011

Week #9: Self Portrait

Well first I want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who participated this week!! I was so excited and everyone did such a great job. Yes, even Cass, but remember next week we want to see a photo you took ;-) Remember, even if you have your pictures done and a little late, we will still allow it - we don't want you to stop posting just because you are late, we want you to post cause we want to see pictures!!!

This week's photo challenge is: Self Portrait

Also, I wanted to announce that we have a new member joining us. My friend Sandrine from Switzerland, who has been stalking me and looking at our site, I encouraged her to join us, and she has decided to join us. So, welcome to Sandrine! ;-)

Looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures this week - happy shooting!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, thanks for the welcoming, even though I was put under a lot of pressure;-D Haha, no kidding, I'm super excited about this new challenge, so let's do this!

    ReplyDelete