Thursday, February 3, 2011

Phobias

First let me say, these are not my phobia's - they are just ones that I found on the Phobia List website and thought they would be fun to photograph!

Bibliophobia- Fear of books
(I wonder which of my books would frighten someone who has Bibliophobia?)

If you have Chionophobia or Domatophobia then this photo would really scare you!
(Chionophobia is fear of snow and Domatophobia is fear of houses)

If you have Amaxophobia then you probably wouldn't be getting in the front seat!
(Amaxophobia is fear of riding in a car)

There is a long story with this picture, but all I can say is.....I think this driver doesn't have
Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia (the fear of the number 666!)

In closing all I can say, is if that last phobia scared you, then you probably have

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia!!!
(fear of long words!!!)

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Great job, KB! I think some of your Brandilyn Collins books have scared me ;)

    The licence plate came out great - what are the chances, eh? You covered a lot of phobias that I was thinking of but that's okay because now it will be more of a challenge! I still have some ideas but may not be able to post until Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Way to go KB!! You did an awesome job at your pics..a lot better than I did, lol. I loved the last one about the numbers, and yeah, I totally laughed out loud with the one about the phobia of the long words..and it was the longest word on the list!! LOL I thought that one might be false, but either way, it's funny, haha.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete