Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Guy

My Guy - by Diana Ross

Nothing you can say can tear me away from my guy,
Nothing you can do, 'cause I'm stuck like glue to my guy,
I'm sticking to my guy like a stamp to a letter
Like birds of a feather, we stick together
I'm tellin' you from the start
I can't be torn apart from my guy

Nothing you could do could make me untrue to my guy
Nothing you could buy would make me tell a lie to my guy

I gave my guy my word of honor to be faithful, and I'm gonna
You best be believing I won't be deceiving my guy

As a matter of opinion I think he's top
My opinion is he's the cream of the crop
As a matter of taste, to be exact
He's my ideal, as a matter of fact

No muscle bound man could take my hand away from my guy
No handsome face could ever take the place of my guy
He may not be a movie star, but when it comes to bein' happy, we are

There's not a man who could take me away from my guy

I am so blessed to be married to the best husband in the world, Bob Barnes....I love you!!

2 comments:

  1. PS - little side note: Thanks to Cass for helping me and setting up the song at the bottom of this post, (aka: "a pretty song link") ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I hope I can do the "pretty song link" without Cassie's help! Hee hee.

    Awesome photo and great song, KB!! Good for you! I loved reading the words because there were some in there that I didn't even know!

    Ain't love grand? "Thank you, Lord, for the gift of our husbands..."

    ReplyDelete