Friday, February 4, 2011

Phobias that other people have ;)

Ancraophobia- fear of wind - the second one is for Mandy ;)

Climacophobia- fear of stairs, climbing, or of falling downstairs:

Chronomentrophobia- fear of clocks:

One I'm really glad Floyd and I don't have: Dutchphobia- fear of the Dutch

And, finally, in case you were wondering, here are the ones that I DO have:

Nyctohylophobia- fear of dark wooded areas or of forests at night

Ophidiophobia - fear of snakes

Acrophobia- fear of heights

Arachnephobia - fear of spiders

Lilapsophobia- fear of tornadoes and hurricanes

Pediculophobia- fear of lice

Scelerophibia- for bad men, burglars

Selachophobia- fear of sharks


4 comments:

  1. P.S. Yes, yes, I KNOW that the font for "fear of sharks" is different. Sigh. Is there a phobia of things not being perfect? Because if there is, I have that as well. The perfectionist in me spent about 35 minutes on just the text alone in this post as it wanted to be different colours, different fonts, different sizes, etc. Drove me bananas...please turn a blind eye as I gave up after the umpteenth time of 'fixing' it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And no, no, I don't know why the last two sentences are underlined. Don't bother clicking on them as they take you nowhere...

    ReplyDelete
  3. First let me say.....hahahahaha!! LOL at you and the perfectionist!!!

    Second, great photos Mum - you did a great job!! I kind of laugh, cause guess what, you chose some of the ones that were second on my list to maybe do!! "it's like we have one brain" ;-)

    Good job Mumma...love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics Mumma...haha yeah, I got the shivers just thinking about your wind chimes, LOL. Although it is Jorge who hates them more than I do ;) Good job though, you got some beautiful photos! What a crazy list of phobias, but so very entertaining to read, that;s for sure!

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete