Wednesday, February 23, 2011

As the Deer...

Ok, I know this is TOTALLY and 100% cheating, as this is not MY photo...but as this is my first time and in light of dreaming after spring to come, and being that it is already almost Thursday...I thought this was appropriate.
Plus, when I thought...Illustrate a song, this is what came to mind. So I just had to go with it! I promise I'll do better next week though :) Forgive me??




"As a deer longs for streams of water, so I long for You, God."
(Psalm 42:1)


6 comments:

  1. Ha ha, Cass... All I can say is it's a good job you are so cute! You can't just go posting any old photo, all willy-nilly (Corner Gas quote)... So we will all enjoy this photo and await your REAL entry. (It's okay though because Mandy has been known to post some totally-off-topic-but-really-cute-baby photos as well...)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey wait! That's not a song, that's a Bible verse!! Okay, I know there IS a song with those words, but you quoted the Bible verse! CASS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "A pretty song link"??? Cass, this is a very serious photo competition we have going on here... ;)

    Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL....like I told you already Cass, and Aunty Wendy agreed...you are so lucky, that you are cute ;-)

    Cass, I am glad to see you have joined us in the photo challenge, but I am looking forward to your next entry where it is a picture that you actually TOOK with YOUR camera :-P

    Love you Cass and Mum!

    KB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo...now, once we choose our song and take our photo, we can also put a "pretty link" to it as well! Thanks, Cass! (it is pretty darn cool, I must admit)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BAHAHAHA I love all your comments, you guys are funny. Cass, I thought it was a pretty picture...and I must say, also, a very 'pretty link' :) LOL Love you!

    ReplyDelete