Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome

Welcome everybody to our new blog where we will be doing a weekly photo challenge!

We are starting on the 1st of January and we have some guidelines, the photo needs to be taken within the week (from Saturday to Friday) and should ideally be posted by Saturday. The photo needs to be your interpretation of the theme.

Each week, (Saturday) we will post what the challenge is. I am excited and looking forward to seeing everyone's photos, let's try and be creative!!

Week #1 challenge - NEW

5 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm excited and have my NEW photo all ready to upload! Thanks for getting this started, Kristy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so now I have to go get my camera and as Mum says ,dust it off and take some pictures. But it is dark out and really cold so guess it will have to wait until tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya you know the old saying (put off until tomorrow what you could do today) sigh.I think that is how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo Excited to get this started

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to be a bit behind - my new camera should be here next week! My Hubby surprised me with an early birthday gift!

    ReplyDelete