Saturday, January 15, 2011

Week #3: Geometry

This week's photo challenge is the word: GEOMETRY

If you are like me and wasn't sure what this word means, I had to google it and this is what I found on Wikipedia and hope it helps.

Geometry (Ancient Greek: γεωμετρία; geo- "earth", -metri "measurement") "Earth-measuring" is a branch of mathematics concerned with questions of shape, size, relative position of figures, and the properties of space. Geometry is one of the oldest mathematical sciences.

I look forward to seeing everyone's pictures this week, it's going to be a challenge I think for sure!!

Good job on the cold pictures from last week....happy photo shooting this week!

1 comment:

  1. Ewwwww....OOOh. This is going to be interesting AND a challenge indeed. Having said that "new" after Christmas and "cold" in January were pretty much no-brainers...ha ha. Now to get our thinking caps on and our cameras out!!

    ReplyDelete