Friday, January 7, 2011

Last but not...


or at least hopefully not "least"
Sigh, I had every intention of taking my photo several times this week and I waited until the last minute - or at least until what little sun we had today was fading away. Goodness.
Shot wide open (F1.8) at ISO 800 (cringe)

Here's mine, not as "whimsy" as I had planned but "new" none the less. :)

My new coffee "cozy" (in the back), my new mug (coffee and I have a relationship, don't be jealous) and my new, much desired, Kitchen Aid timer. Time out
s shall never be the same and cookies shall (ideally) never be burnt again.


4 comments:

  1. Good job, Tan! You just squeaked in there... I like the "warm tone" of your photo - probably due to the ISO but at least you didn't use a *cough* flash! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The warm tone is actually due to my kitchen table! lol It reflects yellow light

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good pic sis...let me know how the timer works for timeouts, haha I may need to invest in one ;) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good photo Tan, glad to see you got a timer, and a good one at that!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete