Thursday, January 6, 2011

Week 1: Two NEW things in our home



Ok, so I was just going to post the one picture, but then my handsome hubby decided to "strike a pose" with his (new) cellphone, *sigh* Men.



And, of course, as you all know...our little Snoopy, newest member of the Santana clan. He has been a pretty big pain in the butt so far, haha but Josiah absolutely adores him and spends hours playing with him outside, so it is worth it. Hopefully him and Nike will develop a loving relationship soon!

4 comments:

  1. Ruley!! I'm so glad you got it to work and you posted!!! I love your new puppy - he is just so cute! Regards to your husband, what kind of phone did he get....you know what they say about the difference between boys and men?? The price of their toys!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFLOL at Jorge 'striking a pose' - it's a really good photo of him though! (nice phone, Jorge)

    I love Snoopy's little bow! Aww, he looks like he's growing already... nice photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His phone is a Nokia touch I think..(not the iphone that he dreams about, but it's a step in that direction, lol :) It was actually passed onto him from his brother in law as the price of this "toy" is quite out of our league, haha. But yes Mum, I really liked this picture of him, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWWW I WANT your Puppy soooo stinking ADORABLE !!

    Love the Photo of Uncle Jorge ( I like the phone too !)

    ReplyDelete