Saturday, July 2, 2011

As close to fireworks as I got this year....

Seeing as I haven't been in Canada for Canada Day for the last three years, I was hoping to be able to go and see fireworks tonight. Although I didn't want to brave the crowds, I figured for the sake of the weekly challenge, I would go ;-)

Well - that didn't happen due to Bob and I moving and I had to work today. After I got done work, we went to our church camp out. I was talking to one of the girls there and saying how I wanted to see them, or at least get a photo of them

She just laughed and said, that they had some store bought ones, but they couldn't light them tonight due to the city, regulations.

I asked her if I could just get a picture of them....seeing as I wasn't going to see them go off. She took me into her garage and I snapped this picture for you to all see.

I still never did see the fireworks in the sky.....maybe next year ;)

LOL...Love the name of them, Enemy Territory!

2 comments:

  1. Well, that's just plain sad. I, too, have my tale of woe and thought that I would have to resort to some kind of creative photo to replace the real things but, in the end, it worked out a bit better for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, so sad!! :( But true...and yes, it did work out better for you!

    ReplyDelete