Friday, June 24, 2011

Special Children in my life

I decided this week to show you the special children in my life, my nieces and nephews! I also decided that I would be in the pictures with them as I don't think I have many pictures of us together. I love these children so much and am so blessed to be Aunty Kristy to the cutest kids in the world. I also should note, that I did not take the pictures this week, as I was in them, I had someone else take them :-)

My niece, Kiera (6)

My nieces, Adriana (14), Erilyn (10), Amelie (7), Isabella (3), and Sophia (1)
along with my nephew, Kellen (5)

My nephews, Josiah (3) and Levi (1)

See how blessed I am!!!

2 comments:

  1. good photos, KB. They sure are a cute and wonderful group of children - as you said, we are all truly blessed to be part of their lives!

    It was wonderful having you with us this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Wendy - great photos Kristy!!! One day - hopefully one day SOON - I will get to see them in person. That'd be great. :-)

    ReplyDelete