Saturday, June 4, 2011

Architecture

Even though I am a little late, I'm pretty sure everyone is ok with it....

....seeing as I am the only one posting this week!!

I decided to take pictures of our church. I love the architecture of our church, especially with the cross on the top!

I love the picture below, it's taken of the side of our church, I noticed that there are crosses in the wall and in the window. I don't know if they did it intentionality when they built the building, but I thought it was cool.

Just a reminder that it's all about the gift that Jesus gave us on the cross!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...that looks so cool - I love all the crosses. Good job...sorry there won't be any entry from me this time either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like too! Mine is coming soon - just a little behind. There isn't too much here in Fort Mac for architecture. lol!

    ReplyDelete