Sunday, June 26, 2011

Kids in Africa

Here I am, posting late, but I totally forgot what the topic was... so, as I am REALLY homesick of Africa, I decided to share some photos with children I met just about a year ago.


Two girls I met during kids ministry in East London, South Africa


Jamie, son of Jakes&Astrid Bezuidenhout :-)


Kids at Duncan Village, South Africa

Oh, only just looking through these make me cry and wanna go back right now.... guess I need to be a little more patient:-) Have a great week. Love

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Sandrine! Glad you posted...even if it was late! I know what you mean, about missing South Africa - it hits you when you least expect it!! We really do need to skype soon!

    Love ya,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos of some beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete