Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My things that are green

Here are my green photos, all were taken inside: we still have so much snow outside, there is no green outside!!

I love this hand soap, it's my favorite!!

Last week I decided to do a different colour with my nails, and then when I found out this week's challenge is green, I am keeping them green this week too :)
(the green nail polish is thanks to Mackenzie,
I am not sure I would buy this colour myself!!!)

I was reading my book for Bible study and highlighting things that really stood out for me, while I was waiting for my dermatologist appointment, and all the sudden I realized I was highlighting in GREEN!!

And look: even my dermatologist got in the "green" spirit, by writing my prescription in green pen!!

3 comments:

  1. So cool! Good photos. I'm not sure I'd go for that colour nail polish - ha ha - but it sure works for this challenge. I, too, thought about my green highlighter and almost used it. I have NEVER seen a doctor use green ink! Tooo funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way...it hit me in the middle of my night shift why this week's challenge was GREEN - St. Patrick's Day!! Ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love The Nail Polish
    That Is Funny Because I So Forgot About St. Patricks Day OOPS :D

    ReplyDelete