Monday, March 14, 2011

I've gone overboard, I'm sorry

I love green and this challenge made me realise how many things actually are green inside my house, so I don't even have to go look outside... crazy.

Up first: the South African Flag



Also the cushions in the living room including the green wall in the background



Polka dots on green china



The most comfortable slippers



My favorite Nespresso coffee



And lastely, Spring is just around the corner :-D



So,... this is me:-D Might post some more during the week, just because there's sooooooooo much to take pictures off. Have a great week you Canadians! Love

4 comments:

  1. Great photos, Sandrine! I, too, love the SA flag. We used to have a bedroom in our old house that was almost the same colour as your living room. You've given me a couple of ideas though ;) Please tell me those tulips weren't in your garden...ha ha. We are NO way near spring yet, although my hubbie did say he thought the grass was starting to green up in the back garden - yay!!

    P.S. - Such FUN slippers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Wendy, those tulips were bought and inside the house. But we have hundreds of snowdrops and crocus(ses?!?) in the garden:-D And the temperature climbed to 15°C today - crazy! Definitely ready for spring in the valleys of Switzerland. Hope it'll hit Canada soon as well, so this hubbie or yours might be right.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandrine, great photos my friend!

    I especially like the first one ;-)

    I also like the slippers, those look like so much fun!! Maybe you will have to bring me a pair when you come to visit ;-) Hint, hint!!

    I think I have a few ideas for my photos, I just have to take them!

    Thanks for posting...Skype soon??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kristy! Hint is registered and I hope I don't have to keep it on my memory card too long, I wanna see you soon. But going back into travels will make this possible soon, I'm sure. And yes please - skype SOON! What about this weekend? Or else when I'm at Julia's place:-)

    ReplyDelete