Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Work

All in a days work :)


I had a gift certificate from Timmy's so I decided to grab myself a coffee to start my day 


My work...I love working here, thank you God for an awesome place to work!


Filling in my time sheet


My department, where I spend most of my days....the music department, a slow moving department due to itunes, but I still enjoy it!!


Time to go home...
I get off work at 5:30pm, but today...it got so busy at the end, that I didn't end up leaving until after 6pm!!

Oh, well so thankful for a job that I enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good photos, Kristy. I felt like I went on your day with you - even to Timmies! We'll have to do a TH run this coming weekend. And, yes, I HAVE noticed the different look on Blogger and I can't say that I am a fan. It doesn't seem like it made it easier - what did you think?

    ReplyDelete