Sunday, April 1, 2012

Planning...

I really had a lot of trouble with this week's challenge. It wasn't so much that I didn't have things that are being planned but it was more how to photograph them. So, it was a good theme because we need to be challenged a bit more...hence the name ;)

Anyway, here's my pitiful entry and I look forward to seeing yours. The doubly-sad thing about this photo is that it was taken on my iPhone...but I didn't want to take my Canon with me on my walk. This shows where I am planning on walking to soon. I have already gone some of the way but hope to soon be going all the way around the bend in the highway.


1 comment:

  1. Mum,

    LOL!! I guess something is better then nothing...I confess I have taken some of my photos with my phone too, just cause I don't have my camera with me at all times :)

    I know, I too had a hard time thinking of what to photograph, but I found something and am posting mine now.

    I am glad that even though we both had a hard time, we still managed to post something!!

    Love you!
    KB

    ReplyDelete