Monday, April 23, 2012

Work....

View to the south

View to the north

Our two TVs - one is security cameras and the other is 
usually (during the day) on the Weather Network

One of the six main consoles in the centre

Where I was working ;-)

Our sweet lounge...with the most comfortable couch ever!

Our kitchen

Three of the five flights of stairs I have to climb 
every time I come to work

Dad working in the garden
 
Success!  We got rid of the sightly pile of garbage!  
Believe me, it WAS work!

2 comments:

  1. Mumma,

    I love seeing pictures of your work Mum, it always brings a smile to my face and makes me think two things:

    #1 - How proud I am of you! (cause you do your job so well!)

    #2 - How faithful God is, to give you a job that you enjoy and a good job so Dad was able to retire and not have to go and get a job after retirement.

    So, every time I see pictures of your work or hear about your work, I say a thank you prayer to God - It just shows me His faithfulness in every situation!!!

    Great pictures too of your yard...looks awesome, and I'm sure it was hard work!

    Love you so much and SO excited about seeing you and Daddy this weekend ;-)

    KB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100% and, to be honest, I still thank the Lord every time I go to work because, even though it has its days, I do love the work and I am so thankful for the good pay that, like you said, provides Dad with his much-deserved retirement! See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete