Friday, March 16, 2012

Underneath...

This was a timely challenge because Floyd has been saying that he wants to vacuum under our bed, so I thought I'd put the camera on the floor and let it tell me what was under there... Here's what I found:


What do you think? There weren't the huge hairballs that we thought there might be, but it could use a vacuuming.

From there I moved into the hallway and put the camera down on the floor to see what was under the corner cupboard and I was saddened to see one of Madison's balls :-(


We sure do miss that puppy... It looks like this could need a bit of attention as well - quite a few cobwebs under there!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos Mum...

    ..except with finding Maddison's ball :(
    Sure do miss that puppy!!

    I was trying to think of something creative for my photo, and I think I got an idea, so going to post it later on (I am at work now :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete