Friday, March 2, 2012

My awesome friends!!

Here is a picture of me and my awesome friends!! We decided it was time to get together, we always say we are going to, but never end up doing it. So, two weeks ago we went out one night just for an hour and a half, had a coffee and walked around the mall. We had so much fun - we decided to get together again this past week! This week, we went to the other mall in town and grabbed a coffee and walked around that mall. Now, we have to plan something for next week ;)

I am so blessed by these three ladies, whenever we get together, we spend so much time laughing, like belly aching laughing...so much fun!!

(L-R) Erin, Crystal, Kathryn and I

Here is Crystal and Kathryn, being silly...I am so blessed with my friends...they truly are the best of the best!!

God knew I needed these three ladies in my life, and I am so blessed, I love them all!!

Thank you ladies for your friendship - it means the world to me.

1 comment:

  1. Good friends are a blessing indeed and these three look like keepers. I chuckled at the way you made your photo into a kind of short blog - LOL. LOVE your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete