Sunday, November 20, 2011

OH, I beat you...LOL

Okay, I'm thinking that our pet peeves are going to be the same and I thought you would have already posted yours on here...

I was disappointed because I didn't get started earlier in the week and I didn't get the ones I would have liked to have gotten - like people who leave their Christmas lights up all year long (too late to catch them because now they have turned them on!), businesses who make spelling mistakes in their advertising/menus (Caesar salad spelled "Ceasar" is my all-time pet peeve!), etc... Anyway, here's what I got and I'm sure you have some similar photos!

First, let's start off with two clocks (ESPECIALLY digital ones!) that are side by side not showing the same time...realllly? It could literally drive me to drink if I let it. These two are constantly being changed - I stand there and synchronize them many times in a week, yet STILL they do this:


Then there is spelling. Do you NOT remember the rule from school, folks? "When a word ends in 'y', you changed the 'y' to an 'i' and add 'es'....sheeeeeesh.


Starbucks seems to be a common culprit to not realizing their lights are burnt out!

We could always go to Bucks Coffee if we can't find Starbucks...LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Good photos Mum! I especially like the last two...we are so much the same! Can you believe it though, I went looking and had to have Bob drive me all around town to find locations with their lights burnt out!!! LOL It's like they all recently just changed their light bulbs!

    LOL at the digital clocks - it's funny that no matter how many times you change them...and the spelling!! haha

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete