Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Pet Peeves...I have a lot!!

Like you said Mum...some of ours are going to be the same....especially the first two!!
I could have posted a lot more, but decided on just these four.....

Anyone up for a stay at the local Hote

Or what about a coffee from Hortons?

This one really annoys me....the toliet paper needs to go over NOT under!!!
Fyi - this picture annoys me, because it's wrong!!

And finally....one of my biggest pet peeves!!
When people leave their sleeves rolled up!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.....toooo funny! If you don't want a Horton's, we could always go to Bucks ;)

    I SO agree about the toilet paper roll!! When Dad does it 'wrong', I just have to change it the right way...I mean, who does that??? (I guess both our husbands - ha ha)

    Great pics, KB! Another one I just thought of is when people go around with their shirt tags sticking up - I have been known to fix complete strangers shirts!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last line should read "complete strangers' shirts" because ANOTHER of my pet peeves is when people misuse the apostrophe!

    ReplyDelete