Thursday, April 14, 2011

Smile

I decided on this challenge, to go with things that make me smile ;-)

First of all, the one who makes me laugh and smile on a daily basis! Kristy, notice anything special about the "smile" that might be on his face here?? LOL... I love our family!

When I found this twisted pair of pretzels in a package, I thought they were so cute! Somewhere along the production line, somebody must have been dozing...


The fact that a cute little Red-breasted Nuthatch is making a nest in our birdhouse really makes me smile!

My new summer bedding makes me smile every time I walk by...and especially when I snuggle in it at night....ahhhhh.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on posting photos Mum!

    I <3 the first one...oh, Dad..he sure does keep us laughing! The second one, made me giggle too, silly people at the pretzel factory!! LOL

    I love your new bedding!! I saw a couple of days ago, you said on your status that you got new bedding, so excited to finally see it...it looks so beautiful and like you say, it matches your room completely!!!

    Thanks for being part of this challenge with me!! I love seeing your photos!

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete