Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sorry....

I admit it, I have ignored this blog for the last couple of weeks!!  Sorry!

I have taken some window pictures, but since we moved, I have not be able to find my memory card reader so I can't download the pictures to my laptop, hence why my window pictures aren't on here.  Maybe I will see if I can find one on my phone that would work, then I can email it to myself and post it on here, I know it won't be the greatest but at least it will be something ;-)

Anyway, I have no idea what week we are on or anything so I am just going to post the new challenge on here.

This week's photo challenge is:  Time

I am really going to try hard to make sure I do the challenge this week and post it!!  Hope you are still with me.  (that means you Mum!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm still here...Time, it is! And I've still got time to work on it :-)

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete