Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Things that make me smile :)

Here are just a few things.....
#1 - Fries Supreme from Taco Bell!
(As Red Deer doesn't have a Taco Bell, I only get it when we go to Edmonton or Lethbridge!)
#2 - These three make me smile! Bob, Brent and Mackenzie
When Bob and I were house sitting/kid sitting this past week, we took the kids to Build-a-Bear and all three of them (yes, Bob too) got the same one and just got different clothes.
#3 - My Running Class!! It's a ten week class, hard to believe we are half way done already!
(*Note: I can't take credit for this picture, our instructor took it!)
#4 - When God speaks to me :)
I was having a down day the other day, and questioning God on some things, and all of the sudden I looked up at work and saw this picture, it was like the verse was written just for me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I did see these photos but didn't comment, I guess. They are all wonderful...and all tell a story!

    ReplyDelete